29 July 2009

Love Them or Let Them Go.
Creative Uses for Old China Tea Cups

design-milk-teacup-chandelier

Isn't this just a wonderful use for that collection of heirloom tea cups? I am sure grandma would smile knowing that her cherished china is still lighting up your day!


Tea time.

This is a page from my HomeDone JOYS idea notebook. I pulled it from a magazine because I loved the whimsy of it. (Anyone know who I can give credit too for this one?)





DSC05046









I have a saying, Use it. Need it or Toss it. Unless it makes you smile.
My grandmas china makes me smile. It brings back lovely memories. But I am not using it. It just sits on a shelf collecting dust. I do keep things just because they make me smile. But if I can put them to good use, all the better.

Today I am just sharing some unique repurposing ideas. There are some wonderfully creative people out there! Thanks for the inspiration. Found these on Flickr.

2 comments:

Dottie @ Tadlafleur said...

Hi,
I saw the photo of the tea cup clock just today. It was from 2008 I think. It was either in Country Home, Cottage Home or Country Living. I was cutting photos to put in my idea notebook. Enjoy the day.
Dottie.

Anonymous said...

I believe the clock was created by Umbra.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin