07 September 2009

Bedroom is Stripped, Sanded, Patched, Primed...

It is a great day! The Bedroom is ready to paint.

During - Stripped- Sanded - Patched Almost Paint Read


Everything has been stripped, sanded, patched, wiped down and primed.
The closet is built. The old doors we used for the closet walls give the room a touch of my quirky style.

During - Master Bedroom - Closet w/Trim

I will be painting the walls with American Pride "Aged Paper". Same color I painted the home office. I adore this color. It is very comfortable.

I decided a while back that the majority of our rooms will be painted soft neutral shades. As much as I love color, a whole room of color can grow rather tiresome quickly. I will pop color with accents and fabrics.

This has been a VERY long project. Stripping paint is tedious. It is messy and dirty and goopy. But I can't wait to pick up that Corona Minipro Red today!

The renovation part of this project is almost finished. Finding the motivation to start the next one is going to be challenge. Thank goodness there are only two rooms upstairs left to strip and a super thank goodness for the Silent Paint Remover.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin