11 January 2010

Still Inspired to Eat More Veggies.


We enjoyed our vegetarian meals last week. For the most part the flavors were very good and the textures were not unpleasant.

A successful first for me last week, homemade pasta. It was surprisingly easy.

A new favorite, the Hearty Winter Veggie Burgers. I cannot wait to eat that burger again, the flavors were fabulous.

The fried wontons were just ok and it felt wasteful with all that oil going in the trash.

We had mushrooms I needed to use, so I never got around to the souffle. I made a mushroom pasta instead.

Not only am I still inspired for I am an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday, I am inspired to do a bit of kitchen re-organizing this week.

All of last weeks meals came from How to Cook Everything Vegetarian: Simple Meatless Recipes for Great Food by Mark Bittman.

Many of this weeks come from the same cookbook. Chicken is also the menu this week. I need to start getting my seafood back too.

Chicken Noodle Soup
Pan Fried Chicken and cauliflower Mash
Asian Style Dumplings
Butternut Risotto
Bear Glazed Black Bean Burritos.

My weekly menu planning form.
(You can plan your meals with this form too. It is an acrobat editable file.)

3 comments:

Fern said...

Great form! I downloaded it :)

Kelli said...

I love the form! Did you make it yourself?

Cathy said...

Yes I did make the form Kelli. Glad you like it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin